Roseymelhill
A
So I post one thing here and within minutes get a bunch of bots following me. Reminds me of someplace else.
11:03 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to Roseymelhill.
You doing ok, @Roseymelhill ? Wanted to check in with you re: the bot situation. Did you end up reporting them? And if you find yourself still being followed by them, maybe you can turn on Account Privacy -->Who can follow me -->Approved users only and that would help. 👍
11:42 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Klobby L.
I’m ok thank you. Still trying to figure this place out. Once I changed settings to request to follow it stopped. But for a while it was one after another and I was blocking them all. Not being able to see all replies I’m one place is driving me nuts but I’ll survive. Thank you.
02:18 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Lucy Miller
A
Are you sure they are bots? Twitter is on its last legs. Maybe people are creating new accounts here and following as many people as they can before they disconnect from twitter permanently?
11:26 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Lucy Miller.
I was just told by someone here that they are trolls not boys and trolls make lists and follow people.
11:27 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Klobby L
A
Why do you think they are bots? If they are, please report them. We kick them out pretty quick here
11:06 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Klobby L.
Literally one right after another with zero posts zero follows and following zero. No profile or bio either.
11:17 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
Considering that there are ZERO bots on Spoutible, that would be a truly amazing accomplishment.
11:06 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
Well what would you like me to call followers all happening within minutes of each other with zero followers, following zero, no posts at all and no bio or profile. Let me know since you seem to know so much about this place
11:18 PM - Jul 23, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}