Roseymelhill
A
So I post one thing here and within minutes get a bunch of bots following me. Reminds me of someplace else.
11:03 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Roseymelhill.
Considering that there are ZERO bots on Spoutible, that would be a truly amazing accomplishment.
11:06 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
Well what would you like me to call followers all happening within minutes of each other with zero followers, following zero, no posts at all and no bio or profile. Let me know since you seem to know so much about this place
In response to Raine Hyatt.
11:18 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Vivant Anon
A
Accounts set to private unless you’re an approved follower will show zero posts and actual follow/follower #s . We have a lot of new users…took me a minute to complete a bio but I did a lot of reading and following before posting. You can config to approve followed too. 🍀👍
12:51 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Vivant Anon.
Thank you very much for the helpful info. I appreciate it!
02:13 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
Also you have a grand total of 10 followers that have made zero Spouts.
Ten
Hardly seems like a number worth complaining over
11:25 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
You do you and have a pleasant evening.
11:26 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
Trolls making lists
There are no bots here. It's a little thing called Bot Sentinel that gives you a score. Closer you are to 100, the more likely you are a bot. You get removed before you get to 100 though.
11:22 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
So basically I have people now in the comments with an attitude because I used the word bots instead of trolls??? Good to know this place isn’t much different than Twitter.
11:24 PM - Jul 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}