Max Prophet
A
thread 1/2
I can't remember where I found this. It might have been on this site or the site formerly known as Twitter. But I believe it to be truth. Votes, hearts and minds will NOT be won over with this fascist bully tactic, especially on this site.
07:38 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Max Prophet
A
thread 2/2
I have been reminded that I have @cjb_2014 to thank (thank you!) for this fine meme that calls out the attempted vote shaming that happens often on this site.
09:03 PM - Jul 24, 2023
John Fegenbush
B
I don't have a problem with people voting 3rd party in primaries, and in non battleground states but unfortunately we do have a 2 party system and in most cases have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils for the greater good. I wish it wasn't so, but it's what we have for now.
In response to Max Prophet.
07:45 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to John Fegenbush.
I know that's not you personally. I've got 300 plus people on a block list that it is true for. And even though those people can't read my posts, it's more for them, or anyone that hasn't discovered me but still thinks that way, that I posted it.

Re lesser of evils...
07:51 PM - Jul 24, 2023 (Edited)
John Fegenbush
B
In response to Max Prophet.
I couldn't agree more. Ranked choice voting would be great to have nationwide. But the powers that be don't want to lose that power. And as far as incrementalism, we have big problems that require big solutions incrementalism only prolongs the status quo.
07:56 PM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}