Max Prophet
A
thread 1/2
I can't remember where I found this. It might have been on this site or the site formerly known as Twitter. But I believe it to be truth. Votes, hearts and minds will NOT be won over with this fascist bully tactic, especially on this site.
07:38 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Max Prophet
A
thread 2/2
I have been reminded that I have @cjb_2014 to thank (thank you!) for this fine meme that calls out the attempted vote shaming that happens often on this site.
09:03 PM - Jul 24, 2023
John Fegenbush
B
I couldn't agree more. Ranked choice voting would be great to have nationwide. But the powers that be don't want to lose that power. And as far as incrementalism, we have big problems that require big solutions incrementalism only prolongs the status quo.
In response to Max Prophet.
07:56 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to John Fegenbush.
Amen. Absolutely agree. The people who disagree with us are democratic party loyalists that are buying into the divisive social issues that both parties are using, at opposite ends of the spectrum, to keep people from focusing on the economic inequalities.
07:58 PM - Jul 24, 2023
John Fegenbush
B
In response to Max Prophet.
That's why I'm registered independent. I'm a progressive, not a democrat. I have to vote for the democrats because the vast majority of republicans are fascists who make me vote for the democrats, and the 2 party monopoly system we have.
08:03 PM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}