Max Prophet
A
thread 1/2
I can't remember where I found this. It might have been on this site or the site formerly known as Twitter. But I believe it to be truth. Votes, hearts and minds will NOT be won over with this fascist bully tactic, especially on this site.
07:38 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Max Prophet
A
thread 2/2
I have been reminded that I have @cjb_2014 to thank (thank you!) for this fine meme that calls out the attempted vote shaming that happens often on this site.
09:03 PM - Jul 24, 2023
John Fegenbush
B
That's why I'm registered independent. I'm a progressive, not a democrat. I have to vote for the democrats because the vast majority of republicans are fascists who make me vote for the democrats, and the 2 party monopoly system we have.
In response to Max Prophet.
08:03 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to John Fegenbush.
I'm not required to register one way or the other in my state. I stopped being a Democrat in 2016 for obvious reasons. And most of the time I vote lesser of evil. But it's still evil. And because of 2016, I no longer will commit on social media to anyone candidate until the day before voting in Nov.
08:09 PM - Jul 24, 2023
John Fegenbush
B
In response to Max Prophet.
It's my understanding if people read the constitutional conventions and the debates they had at the time, the founders did not want a 2 party monopoly. Even though they can be messy at times, I think multi party parliamentary systems function better.
08:14 PM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}