Lola
A
Part 3 of Byline Times' investigation of Dan Wootton. I do forewarn, it's a bit of a difficult read. The piece reveals the methods allegedly used by Dan Wootton to blackmail his first victim who states he was driven to suicide ideation. 💔 #DanWootton
07:53 PM - Jul 24, 2023
RightSide Brazen Hussy
A
In response to Lola.
Criminal behavior
09:27 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Lola
A
In response to RightSide Brazen Hussy.
Byline Times indicated it provided the Met Police with information. I'm really curious if the Met Police will do a proper investigation. Their track record isn't the greatest.
10:58 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Crafty Miss B
A
In response to Lola.
In his pursuit of people in the media, it comes across as cruel in the open, it didn't surprise me to read this alleged behaviour.
08:08 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Lola
A
In response to Crafty Miss B.
This was a tough one for me to read even though I was under no illusions about Dan Wootton's character.
11:00 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Gin Perdide
A
In response to Lola.
I hope to the Old and New Gods they track down the Courier.
08:04 PM - Jul 24, 2023
angela dedeng
A
In response to Lola.
He has a patten of wanting to drive his victim to their brink. Obviously, he is a very disturbed human being. The man needs to be fired off people's screens. Why is GB news condoning his behavior?
07:57 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Lola
A
In response to angela dedeng.
GB News is the dregs of dregs. They lost $36.4 million in their first year but unfortunately despite dismal ad revenue, their backers haven't balked and Dan Wootton still seemingly has their support which makes me wonder why.
11:08 PM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}