Frank Bradshaw
A
Sometimes this perplexes me, and to be honest, has kept me up at night…
What happened to these MAGA types that even when the lie is right in front of them, they refuse to acknowledge it and choose to believe whatever they want to believe that fits their narrative?
08:22 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Razorback Jack
A
In response to Frank Bradshaw.
Hate. The hate they have been taught thru lies and accusations by people they’ve trusted all their lives. Now, they have politicians who say its okay to hate your neighbor for feeding the hungry or friending a person of different color. Its become an accepred practice to hate who disagrees with them
08:38 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Frank Bradshaw
A
Sad but true
What has become a sad truth is post-trump, people are being held accountable for their words. Hopefully it trickles up to the McCarthy and Grahams of the world
In response to Razorback Jack.
08:42 AM - Jul 25, 2023
DJSammmTO
A
I always wonder what it will take for the GOP to divest from Trump.
09:02 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Razorback Jack
A
I believe the biggest thing other republican office holders like about Donald Trump is, … anytime he is on the room all eyes are on him and they get to steal all the silverware they want undetected.

A lot of republicans are in office today thru trickery they used while the media focused on Trump.
08:46 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Frank Bradshaw
A
In response to Razorback Jack.
One thing Republicans are good at is riding the trends. When they know the cyclic nature of politics tilts right, they are all onboard. Once to levels and tilts left (as this next cycle looks like) the rats jump off the ship.
08:49 AM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}