THEE Side-Eye Pinkie Pie
A
thread 1/2
When he started blaming white male loneliness for mass/school shootings, I was done. He’s furthering the BS argument that we owe white men our attention and time or they’ll get violent. That’s abusive. And bordering on victim blaming. It’s gross. And I am disappointed in his take.
10:20 AM - Jul 25, 2023
THEE Side-Eye Pinkie Pie
A
thread 2/2
Yes, people in CT should still vote for him. Harm reduction. But we still need to hold members of our party accountable when they have shit ideas or shit takes. This is a shit take.
10:21 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Michael Arufe
A
I regret to inform my liberal friends that the people who committed the 1/6 insurrection were not “isolated loners.” They are thriving and active members of their communities, with friends and social lives. It’s just that, when they chat with those friends, they plan assaults on democracy.
In response to THEE Side-Eye Pinkie Pie.
11:10 AM - Jul 25, 2023 (Edited)
Rivegauche LeftBank
A
In response to Michael Arufe.
…and where they all truly belong is best exemplified by the model found in Oświęcim, Poland.
08:14 PM - Jul 25, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:24 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Kevin E. McCarthy
A
Huh, and here I thought Ginni Thomas and Roger Stone were isolated lonely people who only needed hugs,
11:38 AM - Jul 25, 2023
THEE Side-Eye Pinkie Pie
A
YES!!!! THIS!!! Lord, I wish they'd stop trying to make white supremacists victims!
11:11 AM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}