RoseMarie Hamilton
A
I've been on here since February and I'm still only at 130 Spouters. Is it me? Does my Spouts suck that badly?

I'm not exactly motivated to be on here, TBH. There's hardly any interaction around here too. It's why I don't hop on that much anymore.

Hope you all are having a fantastic week.
Y
11:11 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to RoseMarie Hamilton.
Hey RoseMarie,
Here are a couple things you have 165 followers so 165 people see your spout plus Explore. Your Reach goes farther if people echo or quote your spouts.
You Have 55 Spouts since you joined so not much exposer. Spout More, Quote Spout more, follow more so you see more to quote.
06:47 PM - Jul 25, 2023
RoseMarie Hamilton
A
I would spout more if I got the engagement. Otherwise, I get bored and leave for a while that's why I don't have a lot of spouts yet.

Thanks for the advice, Jay. :)
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
07:24 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
I have a pinned spout about how I found Spoutible to work for me based on how it worked for others. Take a minute to read it as it may help you. Scroll through the people I follow there are some very interesting folks who engage.
Hope this all helps you
07:38 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
I had to work really hard at it the first month, I found people I liked what they were spouting and how they interacted. I followed them and started interacting directly. That lead to more followers and a more interesting timeline. Don't avoid the silly conversations they lead to gold.
07:36 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
I have Spouts that go nowhere nothing nada
And then a month later someone new finds it and away it goes. I have others that hit right off
Please just keep at it, Spout about things that interest you, use # tags, search # tags for interests, if you find a spout you like search that person's followers
07:33 PM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}