Shockratees
A
thread 1/2
Dogs know malevolence and deception. You cannot conceal it from them. The first dog knew. The second dog also knows. It’s not the dogs.

https://apnews.com/article...
09:12 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Shockratees
A
thread 2/2
And if I’m Joe, I’m absolutely keeping a dog by me every flippin second I can, if I wanna stay alive and safe in the sewer that Republicans made of the USSS.
09:19 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Shockratees.
If the dog was the problem, you would hear about interns, staffers, and gardeners getting bit too, but you don't.
11:59 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Sonya Baker
A
Always trust the dog.
08:55 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Nora Nanza
A
I agree.. it's not the dogs.
02:10 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
It's DEFinitely not the dogs. I had two mild mannered mutts when I was young, & had advertised for a roommate. They had even growled at ANYone before, but the second he entered the house, BOTH dogs' hackles went up, teeth bared and growled ferociously, not just quietly. I got rid of that one!
08:48 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Francesca The Cat
A
In response to Vicki with an eye.
Always listen to the four leggeds... we know!!! 😻😻😻😻😻(and happy #Caturday !)
01:18 PM - Nov 04, 2023 (Edited)
beatlesfandeb
A
10:36 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Roben Wrampe
A
I agree. Over 30 years with shepherds and a rot/shepherd mix; family dogs warn before they nip before they bite. Ours have always been cool with all people except people with attitudes, and every single one of them reacted to aggressive attitudes.

Just like me 😉
12:00 PM - Jul 26, 2023
frog_enabler
A
In response to Roben Wrampe.
That is also my experience. Large threatening men had to acknowledge my dog before they moved around the house. I had to tell them what to do. If I wasn't home, If they ignored her, or barked back, and If they picked something up, even if they were helping, then possibly a nip.
01:04 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
Secret Service is dirty and I wouldn’t trust their “reports”.
11:24 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Rosetta
A
Definitely not the dogs. Shepards are extremely protective of their families and instinctively know when someone has I’ll intentions towards a member of their family.
09:12 AM - Jul 26, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Jen The Muse
A
I think it was the SS that planted that coke
08:31 AM - Jul 26, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
Just what I've been saying all along. I'd trust my dog's reactions to people before I'd trust another human's, who may have an agenda. Animals are pure. Major & Commander knew that those Agents meant Joe no good. They protect Him. They're not around to play fetch with the Agents. 🤨
10:10 PM - Jul 25, 2023
frog_enabler
A
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
I think that the president does trust his dogs. The awful and dangerous crime party goes after his son and probably his dogs too. I would think that a president would have some control over who guards him and his.
01:08 PM - Nov 04, 2023 (Edited)
Cynthia
A
Maybe they should stay away from the dogs. Are these the same agents the other dog bit? Does Biden need different agents?
10:05 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
They sure do!
10:04 PM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}