A
I admire John Fetterman’s candor.
https://america.substack.c...
03:56 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
In response to Steven Beschloss.
Great article.
I adore Sen. Fetterman. I waited to hear from him during the 2020 race because of his fire, fight, and absolute faith that Biden won PA. I have never stopped keeping up with him and Giselle.
If I prayed, he'd be at the top of my prayer list. I send him love and strength.
03:10 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Scott S.
A
Admire John Fetterman. To be honest, were I to lose one of my five senses, the ability to hear, it's not unusual for depression to follow. I commend Fetterman for tackling his mental health proactively. Thank you Walter Reed.
10:23 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Nurses for America
A
09:03 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Scott Cudmore
A
Your former President is demonstrably mentally ill. I can not understand the context or intent of your question regarding Fetterman. Turn your apparent clinical gaze to the malignant narcissist in the room before you zero in on someone else. One is a good man telling the truth; the other a grifter.
09:11 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Toni J
A
it’s so pervasive. I’m glad you’re talking about it. So happy to see you here.
07:50 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Toni J
A
Unfortunately, to answer your question, I think it will remain a stigma for most high-profile political figures and most will continue to hide it. As younger Congressmen get elected, we may see less stigma and more support. Most the younger people I know feel very comfortable discussing psych issues
07:47 PM - Feb 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (Pecriel) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}