Tanya D.
A
The world is so frustrating.
If Al Gore had become President, I feel that we would have put into place a lot of systems to counteract climate change.

Talking about this for decades now. We're at a point where we are discussing *water availability*.
11:03 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
In response to Tanya D..
I still believe jeb bush took the presidential win from Gore.
07:30 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Todd Janson
A
In response to Tanya D..
Can you imagine Gore -> Obama -> Clinton?
12:57 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Todd Janson.
Gore-Obama-Clinton-Biden-Harris.

Somewhere, in a different, better universe.
06:57 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Steven Germano
A
In response to Tanya D..
Think of what could have been done had Gore taken the worldly good will after 9/11. No Iraq War and all that caused. Such opportunities lost.
12:12 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Carretha Jackson
A
In response to Tanya D..
If only Jimmy Carter had a second term, we'd be miles ahead in the battle. The world would really be different.
12:11 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
In response to Tanya D..
No doubt about it. As Bill McKibben said in a lecture I heard at Middlebury College in Vermont: Gore won the Peace Prize because climate change will lead to issues of war and peace, as hundreds of millions of refugees (e.g., from Bangladesh) are left homeless and hopeless.
12:02 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Virginia Crochets and Stuff
A
In response to Tanya D..
We should have listened in the 1970’s. I remember as a child this was discussed a lot. Then the 80’s happened and there was a concentrated effort to rewrite the image of hippies to be drug addled miscreants instead of the activists that most of them were. Infuriates me to this day.
11:59 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Joy
A
In response to Tanya D..
My mother and I discussed how much flack Al Gore received for climate change and here we are…taking about climate change. He was ahead of the times
11:47 AM - Jul 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}