Jeff Tiedrich
A
I wrote a thing: "no, Jews didn't survive the Holocaust by being 'useful.' holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with you people." thanks for reading, and please do sign up for my newsletter to keep getting the good stuff —
11:43 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Hilary Markow
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
Got it. So whichever Republican dictator gets in (if we let them), and starts rounding up anyone they don’t like, it’s to teach them skills and let them show off their skills. Time for that party to go the way of the dodo.
02:51 PM - Jul 26, 2023 (Edited)
Rick S
A
If I created a list of 500 ugly things Rs could say to piss people off, I honestly would not have considered framing Victor Frankl as a Holocaust apologist.

These people have a special, terrible creativity.

Oh. And Trump is the Messiah, say the MAGA pastors.

Wow.
12:49 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
Whenever an alt-right Republican "softens" the history of the Holocaust, or the slavery of African-Americans, or the genocide of Native Americans, part of me suspects it is because they (not-so) secretly wish they could bring these things back.
12:28 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Marcy H
A
Just the other night, after hearing that inane “useful skills” BS, I muttered to my husband, “What’s next? That the people who survived Nazi prison camps were taught life-long skills ?!?”
I should have know that wasn’t too far off for the fringe-wing bobbleheads 🤦‍♀️
12:07 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
And so what if they did? It was for self preservation against such evil and heinous treatment. It in no way excuses what the Nazis did, and in no way means it should ever happen again. We fought an entire war over this.
12:05 PM - Jul 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}