Myron Clifton
A
President Carter and family making the decision for hospice is important and one that should be made when able and if needed & available. His life of service remains remarkable.

It seems it’s only fitting he is served to his ending. 💕♥️
05:03 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Thorn Among Roses
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
They have given so much to others. I hope they are held in gentle, kind care in their final days.
01:50 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Dave Jensen
A
Well said and the fact this is a splash back from February shows how someone can choose hospice at the end of life and focus on living in their own home with their family and friends rather than spend that time seeking curative treatment. (1/2)
08:49 PM - Oct 10, 2023
Dave Jensen
A
In response to Dave Jensen.
Making the decision to choose hospice is never easy for people to make. I hope President Carter's choice helps others make the decision, too. And you can always change your mind if you decide to pursue further treatment. (2/2)
08:57 PM - Oct 10, 2023
Oralia Spriggs
A
Well said Mr. Myron. He has lived an admirable life.
05:59 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Villanelle’s Pink Dress
A
He’s had an amazing life & he’s done so much for the people of this country. I’m so very grateful for him & his lifetime of service.
05:15 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Donna Lane
A
I agree. Nearly peerless in his commitment to making life better for others. I hope his transition is gentle and comfortable. What a beautiful legacy he will leave.
05:07 PM - Feb 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}