Francy NOT Fancy
A
"It’s a reverse Robin Hood scheme that Americans would hate if they fully understood what was going on."

Please, pass it on.

https://www.thenation.com/...
03:22 PM - Feb 18, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Francy NOT Fancy.
Fact 👉🏽 DeVos and Erik Prince are siblings. These folks have been working feverishly to destabilize and destroy public education. Why? To reverse desegregation. Christian academies/charters/private schools funnel taxpayer funds to schools that operate outside of federal anti-discrimination laws.
06:14 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
We should also indulge in the fact that Erik Prince Blackwater founder siphoned billions from Trump’s government with his privatized combat force.

They surely find ways and means to destabilize and re-sculpture the US, don’t they?
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
04:19 PM - Jul 27, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Security is key, but for the life of me, I will never understand the need to contract private mercenaries. Especially those operated by the likes of EP. How can he protect National Security if he is a threat? Our military industrial complex is a money-grifting operation.
06:23 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
And, this is a great perspective.

Today, I was just thinking of seeing myself out the #Spoutible door. I felt not enough engagement for me, and I was just talking to myself. Then you replied to my spout with great content. I guess their is hope to hang around.

Thanks for this view point 😊
06:28 PM - Jul 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}