Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
Bouzy has spoken. The folks who need to see this quote spout won't, but I'm gonna say it anyway. **Stop it with that shite!**
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
PSA: People can use quoted spouts as they see fit. There is no right or wrong way to use quoted spouts. There is no quoted spout etiquette.
04:44 PM - Jul 27, 2023
06:00 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Whoa!
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
What did I miss? I love quote spouting.
06:15 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
I'm not sure who posted but there was a rant about about using quote spouts in a disagreement. The premise was if you air the dirty laundry I will block you or some such nonsense. Then there was a pile on in favor. It was stupid IMHO. Chris is letting everyone no there are no spout police.
In response to Whoa!.
06:25 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
Thanks, Jay...
07:19 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
We seem to have inherited a few accounts that feel the need to tell the rest of us how to use our SM accounts.
Problem is it goes against everything we are building and directly affects the most vulnerable on the platform. Kace has been dealing with one such person also.
07:24 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Whoa!
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
Thanks for filling me in.
06:26 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Whoa!.
I saw it early this morning and it was pretty childish.
It is one of those spouts you look at figure it's crap and make that instant decision to either wade in and call the crap out or just scroll. I just scrolled on by and every time it popped up I scrolled faster.
06:32 PM - Jul 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}