Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Instagram has 2.35 billion monthly active users, and in the first week of launching Threads, 100 million users tried Threads. That is only 4.26% of Instagram's active users. According to Zuckerberg, Threads has already lost half of its users. So only 2.13% of Instagram's active users use Threads.
10:50 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
Losing half of your users in less than a month isn't a success story.
10:52 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I wonder how many of those "active users" are actually that active. I post a photo and a link to my new stories every time I have one. That's once a month now. That's it. Am I active? Here's my my idea of what to do with threads. #quilting
11:10 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Nano Techncian
A
Facts right there.
07:26 AM - Jul 29, 2023
Sheila (she, her, hers)
A
Closed my Instagram 2 days ago. Do not trust what Zuckerberg will do with my data. Left FB (Meta) years ago.
03:23 PM - Jul 28, 2023

Only followers of this user (jendiagammon) can see their posts

Existential Fashion Disaster
A
in another example of MY social media use, and that of my circles, not being the norm: I signed up, in case I need to use it for work in the future... and NOT UNTIL they added the Following tab did I start getting inundated with "You're now following [xxx], who recently joined Threads."
01:16 PM - Jul 28, 2023
RedSqurrl
A
Threads was just a lame opportunist attempt by Zuckerberg to lure back all the zoomers and millennials he lost on Facebook, nothing more.
12:10 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Jilly
A
As soon as I heard that you can't delete it if you change your mind without completely deleting your instagram account - I knew I wanted no part of it.
11:34 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Andrew Senior
A
In response to Jilly.
As soon as I realized that I would have to create an Instagram account, I knew I didn't want it.
02:42 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
In response to Jilly.
Same! I was curious & thought about checking it out. But once I heard u had no way of deleting it without also deleting your IG account, it was a definite NO from me.
06:57 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Miranda Allen
A
I don't use it as a "thread" or conversation tool. I've weeded out most of the unwanted, forced, algorithm stuff and now I'm left with cute animal pictures.
11:30 AM - Jul 28, 2023

Only followers of this user (mxmnull) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}