I Smoked Threads
A
It's insane that news networks continue treating Trump like a normal ans viable political candidate. He's been indicted, reindicted, about to be indicted again and again, stole 2016 with the Russians and tried a coup after losing 2020.

But he polls well in the primary so they just run with it
01:58 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Andy_Olsen
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
The thing is, Republicans don't have experience standing up to powerful people. They serve the powerful.

They're more the punch-down types.
09:40 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
And disgusting.
03:25 PM - Jul 30, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
Upton Sinclair once said, "It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it." At this point I think we can all agree that it's not that the news media has learned nothing from 2016. It's that they are straight up being paid not to get it.
03:54 AM - Jul 29, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
The point we realize cable networks are operating as low-key, state-run stations. Dark money doesn’t only purchase candidates, it also seizes communications. Look at the demise of CNN. In two years, it went from being a trusted news source to becoming Fox lite. Now, 1/2 MSNBC is headed the same way.
02:50 AM - Jul 29, 2023
PS Annie
A
Once again the 4th Estate is just not up to snuff, with a few exceptions. They've learned nothing since 2016.
12:34 AM - Jul 29, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
This is something that the credible media really need to make a decision about. Do they continue to cover him as a candidate or as someone indicted for serious crimes. They can't keep doing both. He's not a candidate.
12:32 AM - Jul 29, 2023
srf_va
A
The coverage of Trump's criminal actions in right wing media outlets has been insane, but the kid gloves treatment by mainstream outlets is completely irresponsible. I don't know if it's cowardice, desperately chasing clicks, or both. The 4th estate is failing.
04:45 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Living The Dream
B
Hollywood would never conceive of writing a script like this because it would simply be to f**king unbelievable. Says more about how dysfunctional we are as a society than it does about him. He’s a criminal and we should just “LOCK HIM UP”!
03:34 PM - Jul 28, 2023
bfitzinAR
A
They're paid to do it. Something like 5 RW corporations own something like 90% of the MSM. The media, pretty much since 1980, has been the propaganda arm of fascism. Just like the Rs are the political arm of fascism.
03:07 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Muhala
A
Orange traitor should have been executed already.
03:02 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Nanci CatMom
A
👏
02:20 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Michigander 58
A
They make higher ratings (which = $$$) because of him, so it's in their best interest to treat him like a viable candidate.
02:18 PM - Jul 28, 2023
HillbillyHippyWannabe
A
I wish I understood but at least I was pleased to learn that 2 of my republican cousins HATE 45. Not sure that they would vote for Biden. Don't think the media understands how many dis-affected repugs there are....
02:17 PM - Jul 28, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
Drives me absolutely crazy!
02:12 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
Trump is a serial criminal using running for president as to avoid and make disappear his court cases. How low the bar is in the GOP it's a mob syndicate now.
02:12 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
An obvious sign of weakness and malignancy in the #GaslightersOnParade . Let's run with *that*.
02:05 PM - Jul 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}