Just Piper
A
If the fascist Republican party gains full power, there will be book burnings, concentration camps and all the horrors you never thought possible Americans can inflict on other Americans. This is not hyperbole! Look at Texas and Florida. Those are the full blown experiments right now. Only the tip!
04:40 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Sandy Knauer
A
In response to Just Piper.
So, you have a B rating, too?! I am unhappy with mine and hadn't seen another until yours. Odd that we are both rated low, huh?
12:57 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Sandy Knauer.
I don’t obsess much about ratings. I speak my mind about all topics and keep it civil. I cuss cause that’s who I am. Hey, I was never an A student in school or college, so why worry now? My advice is be yourself and don’t stress the “B.” Ha.
09:23 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Alicia Norman
A
Thank you! When I start talking about how far these numbnuts will go I get a bit of side-eye, but it is true--they have already shown their hand. Why would they hold back? Watch them amp the crazy up prior to the election--anything to help darling, Trumpy.
11:47 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
They’re already walking around with swastikas and confederate flags. Quoting Hitler and shit-talking every minority under the sun. Couldn’t be any clearer if they posted neon signage.
11:37 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Ortizmo 2000.
All these nazis and extremists will be given carte blanche in Republican dictatorship. Have you delved into the Heritage Foundation’s 2025 Project?
11:57 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Lulu
A
Yes. I believe this too.
11:32 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Ericlo
A
https://youtube.com/watch?...
The 10 tactics of fascism with Jason Stanley:

1. Mythic past
2. Propaganda
3. Anti-intellectualism
4. Unreality
5. Hierarchy
6. Victimhood
7. Law and order
8. Sexual anxiety
9. Sodom and Gomorrah
10. Arbeit macht frei
The 10 tactics of fascism | Jason Stanley | Big Think - YouTube

The 10 tactics of fascism, with Jason StanleySubscribe to Big Think on YouTube ►► https://www.youtube.com/c/bigthinkUp next ►►"Never Again?" How fascism hija...

05:50 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Lenny
B
The bad news is.....you very well may be right !!
04:49 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Colleen Redding ☮️
A
Yes, we must stop them- vote! Register people to vote!
04:44 PM - Jul 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}