Kymberlyn Reed
A
#mouthypolitics101

I haven't heard squat from Ice Cube, Luther Campbell, Charlemagne Tha God, Killer Mike or any of the misogynoirist "pro-Black" hoteps about Florida's ridiculous Black "history" that claims "slavery was beneficial" to Black folks.

They're not going to jeopardize that money.
05:43 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Ms Roach
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
The only thing any of them are concerned with is paying low taxes. They have no desire to pay their fair share of taxes, and are willing to throw their community under the bus to do so. They have shown us who they are. No need to get involved in any other social issues. Doesn’t concern them.
03:41 PM - Aug 01, 2023
9Gen
A
I can only speak to how hard we fought for Uncle Luke when them fucking Republicans came for him. I'm so disappointed that he chose them over us. But whatever. Not my lane.
05:53 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Ell Pace
B
I am curious what did they learn? They were abused not taught to read and write. The women were raped. So I guess the learning lesson was on accepting abuse.
05:47 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to Ell Pace.
When One understands that Africans had thriving civilizations BEFORE colonialism, then one understands that the enslaved brought here already HAD skills that made them valuable. For instance, the cultivation and use of indigo.
05:52 PM - Jul 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}