Carlotta Berry
A
#WritingCommunity #CampNanoWrimo #amwritingromance #BlackSTEMRomance #AuthorLife #WritingBlackness Hello all I'm looking for a few beta readers for #HeartLessons #JordynsJourney . If you're interested please DM for the deets.
10:29 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Peace Zodanou
A
In response to Carlotta Berry.
These are AI images. I'm curious why you decided to use them.
10:33 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
I don't have a cover for this book yet so I've been playing around with some ideas. I typically use stock photos but I think I'm going to hire an artist for this one to get the exact look that I want so I'm using these for inspiration. I would love to hear your thoughts on using AI book covers.
In response to Peace Zodanou.
02:39 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Peace Zodanou
A
But this is the internet. So I'll mind my business.
I appreciate you giving me an answer. 2/2
02:45 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
In response to Peace Zodanou.
Thank you for sharing. I asked so you don't have to mind your business. I also use Unsplash.com & Nappy.co. AI art won't be on the cover of the book. However, it has been the closest representation for what I want at this point. Here are some from Unsplash & Nappy. we all protest in our own way.
02:54 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Peace Zodanou
A
Right now using AI to fully replace humans in arts is the trend and is not regulated. The companies behind this aren't giving any compensation to the artist's whose work was/is being used to train said AI. They aren't even asking for permission. So I personally don't use it as a protest. 1/2
02:44 PM - Jul 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}