Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to aaron.
Thank you for quote-echoing, Aaron. You, your experience & fierce advocacy for all kinds of disabled people shines like a beacon. I really didn't expect my reply spout to spark so many conversations but thanks to you & many others I get to witness the building of community irt. And it is awesome.🙂
06:28 PM - Jul 21, 2023

Only accounts this user (beec4240) follows can see their posts

Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to aaron.
This link may help the sighted help the not so/zero sighted folks so I will drop it in the hopes that it can help until you find people better suited to answer your questions. I found out a few things I do are not helpful, and I'm going to work on correcting that. 🙂
2/2
07:29 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Mischievous Pixie.
@beec4240 Addendum: I deleted the link once the thumbnail appeared, and it disappeared the entirety. Now I'm super confused. lul
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/everything-you-need-to-know-to-write-effective-alt-text-d...
07:35 PM - Jul 30, 2023 (Edited)
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to aaron.
I searched for best practices for writing Alt text & landed on this link. I learned a thing or two by letting the reader do its thing, but the use of screenshots also confused me as I am unable to read & compare them. Especially SSs of documents, tho this may be cataract specific?
1/2
07:16 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to aaron.
Sorry but I'm very new to using screen reader so I'm not really qualified to help. I can still read what's written in Alt text because I changed my system's settings to night mode webwide. Maybe try a general ask of those who follow you. I think you'll find someone who can better help w/that info.
05:54 PM - Jul 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}