Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/4
I'm still raising funds for medical bills and expenses. GoFundMe was going haywire this morning when I went there to grab my link and paste it up here. I know I've been on here shaking my cup for months and I wish I didn't have to do it. You have to swallow a mouthful of pride to ask for help.
08:50 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/4
And especially after what happened at my job when my income increase was denied and the reason was stupid, the reason is always stupid. Come October I intend to once again put my resume into the world. That's frustrating too but I deal with rejection better than I used to.
08:52 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/4
It's too damn early, and too damn Monday, for a stream of consciousness thread about my entire situation. I'm tired y'all. I'm 45 years old and some days I feel a weary 80. I rarely feel younger, the weight of survival on my shoulders is heavy.
08:55 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/4
See, I said it was too early for this. Instead, I'll get a cup of orange juice, take my meds, pop on a song I really like, and hope my work shirt isn't too wrinkled. I also need to brush my teeth but we all know that comes after I drink my orange juice.
08:56 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Aurora Wildey
A
I’m there myself at the moment. Having to ask for help sucks. I wish we lived in a country where we had nothing to worry about but getting better. Sadly life just doesn’t work that way.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
09:21 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Aurora Wildey.
Yeah exactly. Everyone should make a livable wage and be able to get Healthcare and not go into debt.
09:30 AM - Jul 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}