Beth
C
Maybe I need to take a break from Spoutible for a while. I didn't realize participating in the various splashtags would somehow label my account as problematic. Or that I'd be referred to as not a "regular" person. Should this upset me as much as it does? Probably not, but I'm only human.
08:26 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Jettyon Pyatt
A
In response to Beth.
You provide good content and the videos you share are good choices. You are not disrespectful, so far that I have seen. I will follow your flow on here to understand the rating and I think this will help the community overall. 💯👊🏾
09:24 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Kelly Allistone
A
In response to Beth.
When Spoutible opened to the first wavers, I got into the habit of spouting a minimum of three times a day: a good morning spout (which I've continued), a funny/snarky spout, and a musical spout. Once the Bot Sentinel scores came out, I went from 0 -> 26% overnight. I'm still annoyed. Hang in there!
09:18 AM - Aug 01, 2023
David James
A
In response to Beth.
Now I’m interested to know why you’re a C! Checking out your spouts lol
09:05 AM - Aug 01, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Beth.
Don't let the grade bother you. Just keep being you.
09:04 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Beth.
Oh my love! Noooo. We neeeeeed you. We waaaaaant you. Your account is testing the limits of the system. That’s a GOOD thing. The developers are learning exactly what needs to be tweaked. Your account is important.
09:00 AM - Aug 01, 2023 (Edited)
April Sparkles
A
In response to Beth.
Hi Beth,

I think your rating might reflect your posts with links to websites.

Try this: when you link a site (like a song), wait for it to load, then go back and delete the text link.

Here are tips from Aaron: (note I’ve erased the pasted text version of the link after the post loaded)

💛
08:43 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to April Sparkles.
That's what it is IMO.
09:08 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Beth.
eh? just ignore it, as we do.
08:41 AM - Aug 01, 2023