Diane Turner
A
With #SoloPerformances one can never leave out #PeterFrampton whose live album took the airwaves by storm in 1976. #SpoutingClassics

The moon appears to shine and light the skies
With the help of some fireflies
I wonder how they have the power to shine, shine, shine
I can see them under the pine
Baby, I Love Your Way (Live In The United States/1976) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupBaby, I Love Your Way (Live In The United States/1976) · Peter FramptonFrampton Comes Alive!℗ 1976 A&M RecordsRel...

09:03 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Toni Stoltz
B
In response to Diane Turner.
Very fond memories. This was the first concert I went to. Day on the Green in Oakland,CA. Still love that album. The music is timeless.
12:39 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Mary Ann Lyons
A
Fond memories of “Day on the Green” concerts with Frampton, Chicago, Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac, Jefferson Starship, The Eagles-who am I forgetting? 💕
10:00 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Toni Stoltz
B
In response to Mary Ann Lyons.
So many to list. AC/DC, Aerosmith. Led Zepplin, Who, Rolling Stones... I went to every Day on the Green for 3 years straight. Too many bands to list.
Have to rattle lots of brain cells to remember them all. Lol Other venues, Grateful Dead, Santana, Zappa,Queen,Tubes...
12:49 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
I got on an elevator at the Tropicana in AC to find Frampton there.

A lady rushes in "Are you Peter Frampton?" He shakes his head; so tired. I interject with a hearty laugh: "No! That's my uncle Bob!" She leaves.

We ride up in silence.

Leaving, he points to me and says "Baby, I love your way".
09:59 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
What!!!! Amazing: That is one for the ages.
09:16 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Steven McDermott
A
At 60 I have trouble realizing how old this album is! I still feel like a 16 year old when I hear these songs on Sirius 70's channel
09:57 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Skeeter Pooh
A
I miss following Peter Frampton on the whatever it’s called this week app. I’ve had great conversations with other fans there. Hopefully he will post here too someday.
09:33 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Brian Keith Jackson
A
"Do You Feel Like I Do" still does something to me.
09:33 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Tom G. Hughes
A
Frampton was my first rock concert, in 1977. J. Geils Band opened. Awesomeness. I'd seen John Denver (with the Starland Vocal Band!) live the year before, but am gonna say that doesn't really count as a rock concert.

"Bob Mayo on the keyboards! Bob Mayo!"
09:31 AM - Aug 01, 2023
JG_2059
A
I’m dating myself but I still have that album even though I (regrettably) got rid of my record player when I moved a few years ago
09:31 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
Good morning sis 🤗💜♾️
09:04 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
Good morning Ange!
09:04 AM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}