Christopher Bouzy
A
We don't allow adult content and that policy will not change. Creating an account here to complain about a policy that was available before you created your account isn't cool.

You can find out more here: https://help.spoutible.com/support/solutions/folders/150000295079
08:03 AM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
The problem is that there are no clear definitions about what is "adult content." Pls don't start being all rigid when there are legit concerns here abt safety. Why can't there be default PG version of #Spoutible and then opt-in for a wider variety of content? I'm big on consent in both directions
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
10:45 AM - Feb 19, 2023
bardsandsages
A
In response to blaze mason.
I've seen the "opt in" option elsewhere. It depends on users labeling their adult content as adult content. If people don't label their content correctly (and they WILL NOT. They just won't. History has shown us this) the opt in doesn't work.
04:44 PM - Feb 19, 2023
allwen6
A
Why come onto a platform that they know its against policy. There are plenty of others that allow it.
11:14 AM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
In response to allwen6.
Policy was not in place when I signed up, but I don't think that's relevant. We keep hearing that we're creating this site together, so speaking up to make things safer and more welcoming is being part of a community. We all can block anything we don't want, so why limit what others can see?
11:23 AM - Feb 19, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
On Twitter, I’d often end up with nudes in my timeline. I didn’t appreciate that. I suspect he’s trying to prevent that from happening here.
11:13 AM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
In response to ميجان the Librarian.
I hear you sassylibrarian. I am BIG on consent, and you shouldn't see anything you don't want to. (I'm not interested in seeing public marriage proposals, for example) But why not have an opt-in for those who want to have the wider range of content? Why not allow ppl to post links to OF?
11:20 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Pam Prestidge
A
Here is the policy. Seems pretty straightforward.
10:55 AM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
In response to Pam Prestidge.
Seems broad, vague, over-reaching to me. Others have asked, can an author link to their romance novel? post pictures of Queer Pride? If someone can link to their Etsy shop, why can't a sex worker link to their account? Why can't we have default PG version of this app & opt-in to see everyone's post?
11:05 AM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}