Christopher Bouzy
A
We don't allow adult content and that policy will not change. Creating an account here to complain about a policy that was available before you created your account isn't cool.

You can find out more here: https://help.spoutible.com...
08:03 AM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The problem is that there are no clear definitions about what is "adult content." Pls don't start being all rigid when there are legit concerns here abt safety. Why can't there be default PG version of #Spoutible and then opt-in for a wider variety of content? I'm big on consent in both directions
10:45 AM - Feb 19, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
In response to blaze mason.
On Twitter, I’d often end up with nudes in my timeline. I didn’t appreciate that. I suspect he’s trying to prevent that from happening here.
11:13 AM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
I hear you sassylibrarian. I am BIG on consent, and you shouldn't see anything you don't want to. (I'm not interested in seeing public marriage proposals, for example) But why not have an opt-in for those who want to have the wider range of content? Why not allow ppl to post links to OF?
In response to ميجان the Librarian.
11:20 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Lei Lika
A
You could always use your own money and time and start your own platform with you own rules 🤷🏻‍♀️
01:03 AM - Feb 20, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
That’s a good question and I don’t have an answer for that. Maybe they figure there are other platforms that are better geared towards that? I don’t know.
11:22 AM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}