Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
YOU are Spoutible. YOU have helped this platform to flourish without the help of large accounts. YOU have turned Spoutible into a robust community. If certain individuals don't see the value in posting here, we will not beg them. We have a superior product and a fantastic community; it's their loss.
10:46 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
If the "notable" Twitter accounts think they are "too big" for Spoutible, then we will cultivate a new generation of notable Spoutible accounts from the users who Spout here daily.
10:58 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Fuzzy Soft
A
I realized yesterday I don't post much here because I don't feel I have anything special to offer. This is the bane of using social medias that favors some over the rest. I know full well community is EVERYTHING. It's why I've gravitated here most. I just need to get over apprehension and Spout.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
02:38 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Kay Emell
A
In response to Fuzzy Soft.
Yeah, listen, no one cares a bit about my chickens or my knitting g projects, but does that stop me? Of course not! Just jump in. You belong.
10:15 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
Honestly, I'm not exactly a "power user," and I'm not an extrovert in real life. I find posting photos - pets, landscapes, vacations, whatever - gets engagement. Quote spouting, if you have something to add, also helps you find like-minded people.
08:12 PM - Aug 01, 2023
9Gen
A
It can be so difficult in a sea full of extrovert attention seekers but your voice matters. If at all possible, fight through it and let us hear you.
08:06 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Djibber Djabber
A
I just post random thoughts a lot of the time. Remembering to post is a habit change for me, but I’m working on it.
07:36 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Viata Chew
A
Echoing is a great way to get used to posting! It sorta eases you into it until you're more comfortable sharing your own thoughts ☺️
05:08 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Fuzzy Soft
A
In response to Viata Chew.
Also too I must confess Twitter was easy because my angry voice has much to say. However, I don't want that voice to dominate anymore. Hence the good fortune of finding a site (and owner of said site) that wants to stop the raging and focus more on productive dialogue ❤️
05:19 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}