Nataya's Worlds
A
I miss the bird, I miss my community, I am not comfortable on this whale place - too many friends are just nissing...

#Inners
08:14 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Becky Helton
A
In response to Nataya's Worlds.
Yep. First thing I saw this morning was an example of why this will never be home for me. Too many of my friends aren't here. There was a thread yesterday among the #U2Fam begging the band to invent a Tw1tter alternative for us. I have a curated group of people/entities I follow, and I miss that.
08:47 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
Your going through withdrawal
Seriously.
I went through it also.. then.. ta da blood pressure lowered.. I started to laugh more.. twidder is toxic & don't realize how bad until you break away.
You can get the news from different sources & actually not get caught in the reality show emotional frenzy.
08:25 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Nataya's Worlds
A
In response to Kat Schneider.
That's your experience with Twitter. I go there for friends and a curated, chosen community that doesn't bring me down. I laugh and smile there with my friends... until I have to I'm not rebuilding that snd I want some differing opionions. I don't want to be in an echo chanber.
09:11 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Lynne Perednia
A
It is, at best, a work in progress and a bolt hole right now. I see at lot of the gang still at the old place.
08:20 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Nataya's Worlds
A
In response to Lynne Perednia.
Then I'm going to the old place to serve drinks - I don't like this missing everyone...

I'll stay here also... but I actually like more differing opinions. I don't want the hate that the pasty man has allowed, I don't like the pasty man... I'm not a convert yet...

#Inners
08:28 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}