Kymberlyn Reed
A
#mouthypolitics101

I need to remind some white folks that Liz Cheney is STILL a Republican.

She voted with the Orange Shitgibbon 90% of the time, is against abortion and voting rights. She is a hardcore conservative through and through.

Upholding the Constitution is her JOB and it's a low bar.
09:35 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Harmony
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
She is no hero to me. I was so upset that msnbc was trying to make her into a Saint. Like no I might smoke weed but it doesn't effect my memory so bad that I forget she is for everything I'm against.
12:45 PM - Feb 14, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
Yep, when it comes to Liz I'm reminded of the phrase "even a broken clock is right twice a day". She did one decent thing, that doesn't mean she's a decent person.
06:41 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
I call her "Darth Vader Jr." after her daddy, Darth Vader, just to remember all she did against us all. She's against women, LGBTQ+, Vets, & on, & on!
06:03 AM - Aug 02, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
All of….
11:28 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Loren Hansen
A
I agree 💯. But yet the vast majority of the GOP can't even clear that low bar. So, she's better than most.
10:27 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to Loren Hansen.
Not really. She's merely doing what she took an oath of office to do. She doesn't get a brownie button for that, considering that she's voted with the Orange Shitgibbon 90% of the time.
12:01 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Thank you!
10:22 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Michael Osborn
A
When you look at the population of Wyoming, the percentage of Native Americans (mostly Shoshone and Arapaho) is actually higher than the Black population. So, c’mon, Liz, you’re talking about your constituents.
10:19 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Sue_in_SF
A
Yup! To me, voting rights are a bright red line. They're non-negotiable. EVERY eligible citizen should have easy access to voting. PERIOD! Voting rights should NOT have an expiration date. We shouldn't have to renew those rights. Corrupt SCOTUS justices shouldn't be able to take those rights away.
10:14 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Carol Alomari
A
Facts
10:03 PM - Aug 01, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:58 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Dawn Novick
A
Liz Cheney can’t be trusted. She’s friendly with Ginny Thomas and said Dems kill babies after birth. Plus, all the facts you stated!
09:54 PM - Aug 01, 2023
TarakaD
A
Thanks for saying this. Don’t forget who she is at the core. She just did her basic duty. I know, these days that’s a big deal, but still…
09:48 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Joe Hufford
B
You don't get extra points for doing the basic function of your job
09:46 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
The way I see it is, the fact that she stood against literal treason and supported the peaceful transfer of power means that she is someone who can potentially participate in our political system without destroying it.

It doesn't mean she's one of us or on our side, on any other issue.
09:45 PM - Aug 01, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:59 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Why should she get a cookie for literally doing her job?
11:42 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
Repubs have sunk so low that when one actually upholds their oath of office it sets them apart and makes them look good. Cheney and Kinszinger did their jobs and should be admired for that. It doesn’t change their politics.
09:39 PM - Aug 01, 2023 (Edited)
Cheryl Taylor
A
09:37 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}