Karl S the Typo King
A
I had to make the painful decision to make sure she didn’t suffer. Her heart wasn’t pumping her blood properly because of a tumor on her heart. I will miss her more than I can describe. Goodbye Jenny, you were the best friend I could have asked for, I love you.
10:30 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
I am so sorry, Karl. I know that the pup had the best of life with you and the family. All I can offer is this. Would you rather never have loved anything so as to save yourself the pain of loss, or would you accept that pain to have gained the memories of love given and returned? Gentle hugs.
08:48 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Thank you, it’s the memories that make us rich
11:42 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Jenny Leung
A
I’m so sorry for your loss. It was out of love for her that you chose peace instead of suffering for her. I don’t doubt she knew she was loved and that she cared for you too. May your memories be a comfort while you grieve.
11:17 PM - Aug 01, 2023
tommyb
A
A beautiful girl who loved you beyond measure. May peace find you and your family.
11:01 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
My thoughts are with you … I’ve had to make that decision 3 times … peace to you
10:53 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Dodi Davies
A
I know exactly what you are going through. So sorry for your loss. She’s a pretty girl.
10:33 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}