Patty Hoyt
A
I love my husband, but he's freakin' in a cult about Biden's alleged crimes and dementia and you-name-it. I don't understand how he can buy into that crap. I beg him to cite just one RELIABLE source. He just shrugs.

So, yeah, I'm starting to understand the MAGAt cult. Sadly.
10:40 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to Patty Hoyt.
What are his sources, Patty? Maybe FOX needs to be disabled on the TV? Or you can start watching #HeatherCoxRichardson 's politics chats on fb on the computer while he's around? Maybe leave a copy of her history of the republican party around for him. I gave a copy to my trump loving SIL hehehe
10:45 PM - Aug 01, 2023 (Edited)
Patty Hoyt
A
In response to Klobby L.
Nope, not Fox. But he's British-born, raised on the tabloids. Think the Sun and the other icky press there.

You should have seen our fights over COVID! (And, yes, he's fully vaccinated and boosted, but convinced it's a plot from China.)

I best sign off before I decide to smother him in his sleep.
10:49 PM - Aug 01, 2023
DianeInNashville TN
A
You have my sympathy. So glad that as we’ve aged, hubby and I continue to be aligned politically … and in our current loathing of tRump.
10:44 PM - Aug 01, 2023
L Geisenest
A
I’m so sorry.
10:42 PM - Aug 01, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
You've earned so much respect from me. I could never be married to someone with that mindset.
10:42 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Patty Hoyt
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
Don't get me wrong. He's definitely anti-Trump and that ilk. I couldn't be married to someone who wasn't. Our three adult children and I constantly challenge him on his anti-Biden stance, but to no avail. Does it help to know he's a Brit who was for Brexit? Gullible twerp, clearly!
10:47 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}