Syckhero
A
I am glad someone is willing to take this line for SM. We don't need to conform and allow content and @cbouzy is not required to endanger his creation for any group he doesn't want to.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
The great part about Spoutible is you can block anyone for any reason. I don't owe anyone an explanation for why I blocked them. I am not interested in reading replies about a policy that was decided by the community. If folks want adult content, there are other platforms for that.
11:36 AM - Feb 19, 2023
12:30 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Joanna Sanchez (she/her)
A
In response to Syckhero.
people understand words matter but there's still some who believe they don't. That you shouldn't block. You should just take it and not be "weak"

No ones got energy to waste on that. Blocking is easy and practical. Sometimes you don't get 2nd chances with strangers yr careless with
12:37 PM - Feb 19, 2023 (Edited)
Syckhero
A
In response to Joanna Sanchez (she/her).
Yep, he has no requirement to engage or put up with all this complaining. And from my understanding, he didn't block until the others wouldn't stop complaining. I'm sure he would have not blocked if they said their piece and didn't act like they know better than the creator. Notice he didn't ban
12:48 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}