Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
What you call, “dragging his feet” is actually doing his job in a methodical and Judicious manner. What he has done is made cases appeal proof. Justice isn't instant, and he has done an awesome job.
dmark @dmark
Sorry but Garland has been dragging his feet since Day One. If it weren’t for the House investigation Trump would still be unindicted.
06:23 PM - Aug 02, 2023
06:27 PM - Aug 02, 2023
ML Hart
A
Garland's attention to detail, methodical approach, combined with ethics and strong knowledge of Constitutional law - would have made him a brilliant SCOTUS justice.
People forget he successfully prosecuted the Oklahoma City bomber, Atlanta Olympics bombing, and much more.
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
07:27 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Jay Mara
A
In response to ML Hart.
The myth of Garland and the OKC Bomber is talked extensively by Kendzior
10:00 PM - Aug 02, 2023 (Edited)
Steven Aufrecht
A
In response to ML Hart.
I'm hoping these prosecutions will be successful. But remember, if he never lost a case, it means there were probably cases he should have prosecuted but didn't want risk his winning streak over. Let's hope there's no risk of losing here.
09:13 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to ML Hart.
Not all people
08:36 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Karen Pierson
A
In response to ML Hart.
He was nominated for the SCOTUS by President Obama back in 2016 but the Republican Senate majority refused to hold a hearing or vote on his nomination.
08:27 PM - Aug 02, 2023 (Edited)
ML Hart
A
In response to Karen Pierson.
I will never EVER forgive McConnell for blocking everything, much as Tuberville is doing now. Never.
08:37 PM - Aug 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}