Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
📢New: SEMRUSH updated its July forecast, and Spoutible is the only platform that experienced an increase in visits after Threads launched. The official July numbers will be released in a few days, but if the forecast holds, this new data is promising. I included June numbers for comparison.
08:24 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
This was easy to predict. The people flocking to Bluesky are more worried about their follower count than trying to build a community. Threads is like catnip to those people. Spoutible attracts a different type of user, and Threads helps us clear out the competition while still growing steadily.
08:38 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
This data also proves media attention isn't doing much for these platforms. We have more visits than all of them combined.
08:52 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Thank you for saying "community" instead of "family." I got so tired of people at work proclaiming that we were family. I love my family, but I dont want to spend every single day with them. Community is perfect; I can spend part of every day with my Spoutible community.
11:13 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Susan Buzzell
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
Workplaces that proclaim to be like family are simply normalizing being dysfunctional.
04:07 PM - Aug 03, 2023
MVP Harris IsHere
A
I refuse to go with Threads. Once you go with it you can’t delete it without losing your IG account. Plus Spoutible is enough for me.
10:10 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Mrs Bluestocking
A
A lot of my friends from the eX went to threads, I won't touch cambridge analytica 2.0

The ONLY thing left that drives ppl to Twitter is getting news quickly

Once that exists here, I can see Spoutible taking top spot

The features give the ability to create a healthier, more enjoyable experience
10:03 AM - Aug 03, 2023
rimsarah
A
So far, Spoutible remains my favorite platform. It looks more peaceful and less wild. I really enjoy it! Thank you!
09:53 AM - Aug 03, 2023
WordsToVoteBy
A
Love #Spoutible - a breath of fresh air in a sea (🤩) of platforms like Threads, which is nefarious in that Meta grabs users’ private info including financial and health data.
09:26 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Beyond Blonde
A
Never had Instagram. Don't want Instagram. Or Threads.
09:06 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Belísa (beh-lee-suh)
A
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
08:49 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Kim Anisi
A
I'm never going to use Threads because it apparently doesn't allow you to use it on computers. I only do stuff on my computer, so apps that are for phones only will never get me as a user.
08:45 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
They say "folks want a community" no folks want big follower numbers sadly. Because if they wanted a community they would find it here. Since coming to Spoutible I enjoy talking to people again. Its been nice to want to log onto social media, even if its distracting my creative work.
08:40 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I came here because I was hoping it was more community oriented and people were just looking to chill and be people. That's what I've found, and I've never had a bad day on Spoutible. Even debating, folks remain civil getting their points across.
04:22 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Magda Teter
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
That's right. Here we are having conversations, on Twitter it's echo chamber. People are there for followers count and bully pulpit. It's a different vibe here and there.
09:18 AM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}