Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
📢New: SEMRUSH updated its July forecast, and Spoutible is the only platform that experienced an increase in visits after Threads launched. The official July numbers will be released in a few days, but if the forecast holds, this new data is promising. I included June numbers for comparison.
08:24 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
This was easy to predict. The people flocking to Bluesky are more worried about their follower count than trying to build a community. Threads is like catnip to those people. Spoutible attracts a different type of user, and Threads helps us clear out the competition while still growing steadily.
08:38 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
This data also proves media attention isn't doing much for these platforms. We have more visits than all of them combined.
08:52 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Awesome!
07:53 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
As a 1st wave user, this is so impressive and encouraging to see. This serves as an undeniable proof that hard steady work does pay off in the long run, while taking shortcuts/the easy path leads to failure.
12:31 PM - Aug 03, 2023
L B
A
Onward and upward we go.
12:08 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
thank you so much for building this for us! 🩷
12:07 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Devil InDisguise
A
👍
11:30 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Dee Nelson
A
I'm seeing Spoutible's rise personally, from my feed. Every day when I come here, it takes me longer and longer to "read through" my feed, whereas a couple of months ago I was done in about 5 minutes. Important stuff, silly stuff, a nice variety from people I really like.
10:16 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Gabe Hoffman
A
Pretty impressive stats given the lack of media promotion and the constant stream of disinformation from the Anti Bouzy brigade.
Indigo
A
Wow! Those are some pretty impressive numbers, considering that #Spoutible hasn't had as much media attention as those other sm platforms; instead, it's all been thanks to the awesome word of mouth of our wonderful #SpoutibleCommunity . Way to go Everybody! Keep up the great work! 😃👏🏾🙌🏾👍🏾
09:54 AM - Aug 03, 2023 (Edited)
Phred
A
Slow and steady. We got this.
09:23 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Ryan F
A
I ❤️ empirical data.
09:21 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Jennifer G.
A
I did join Threads, but only because it felt like what Twitter used to be. And yes, I’m addicted to the dopamine rush of likes and follows. But I trust Zuckerberg about as far as I can throw Musk. So, forgive me, but I am here.
09:04 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
Bouzy, I don't know if this will help your team's tracking efforts. I put this out there anyway. It's recommended that SEMRUSH be used in conjunction with SEO Powersuite for a complete website and keyword analysis. You may need more than this data to understand the next steps for Spoutible's growth.
08:57 AM - Aug 03, 2023
f r e d k i p t e r
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
thanks for this @BLACKSTEMUSA
Jasmine
A
I feel like a proud mama watching this thing grow! I’m so excited for the next few months. Very appreciative you’ve let the people be so intimately involved in the process. #FirstWave
08:57 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
Influencer culture is a sick culture. Spoutible has such a better quality of interactions. Celebrity media does not equal Social Media.
08:48 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
And yet that culture was willingly and enthusiastically brought here and continues to be promoted--by people other than those influencers. (Fans?)
09:53 AM - Aug 03, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
Reminds me of the quote, "Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of a cancer cell." The SM sites that live only for greater & greater numbers & influencers feel like they have that same ideology. I'd rather stay somewhere nice, no matter how many people it has.
11:20 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Cyndi Brown
A
We don't need no stinking algorithm.
I'm pretty sure Clint Eastwood said this at some point in time.
08:44 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Save Democracy and Decency
A
I'm perplexed why the others like Post and Tribel have kept a publisher-centric model when it's so obvious that what people want is a community-centric model (the way threads and replies work).

That's absolutely key to replacing twitter.
08:42 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Iz Here
A
That's not just an increase; that's quite a bump! Congratulations @cbouzy et team.
08:40 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
And that is without billions of $$. I love our slow, organic, growth
08:37 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Its stuff like this that makes me believe that, despite starting small, Spoutible will prevail to be the ultimate winner of the Twitter Succession Wars.
08:29 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
💯 will grow and here to stay 🐳🩵
08:43 AM - Aug 03, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}