Salma Typhii
A
So #FirstWaveSpoutible confession and this might be 1 of ?: I voted to not have "adult content" on #Spoutible without thinking things through and I bet I am not the only one. I voted that way because I knew exactly what I mean by "adult content" without remembering that isn't universally agreed 1/?
02:01 PM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
unfortunately, those of us who are trying to discuss this and hoping for a fair hearing are being told we are "badgering" the site owner. It's disappointing, but not surprising, rigidity
02:05 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to blaze mason.
I have been on the receiving end of creating a policy that I was proud of that was then destroyed in public comments, so I am betting he needs to cool down. It isn't easy to see someone attack your "baby" and I never even had it happen with something this high stakes
02:18 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jason C Daniels
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I voted FOR it without thinking through the complexities and staff needed to pull it off. I think his most recent spout explaining (bullet point level) what the driving concerns were was spot on.

I hope folks give it a rest. And I hope Chris and team better prepare responses in advance here on.
02:27 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jason C Daniels
A
In response to Jason C Daniels.
The reason I say that is looking at the history with Tumblr this response was all but preordained. I'm sure there are other elements in the TOS that will eventually meet the ire of others that have yet to.

Having a thoughtful initial response helps the process.
02:28 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Jason C Daniels.
It is a beast of a question and one humans have probably been yelling at each other about as long as we have been humaning
02:29 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}