Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Here is a TechCrunch article about T2 adding DMs and reaching 15k users. Spoutible had DMs on day one, and nearly 10k users created an account within 8 minutes after launching.

https://techcrunch.com/202...
10:17 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
My point is, Spoutible is a much larger platform by every metric, and yet, TechCrunch is writing about T2. It's clear what is happening and journalists aren't hiding it.
10:20 AM - Aug 03, 2023
LOSER John Trump ♍️
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Your complexion is just a little bit too dark my man. This site will eventually too big for they asses to ignore it.
06:45 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
I read what I could about T2 and gave up. I have no idea if it is useful or not or even what these "Timers" are. I get the impression that it may be "Much Ado About Nothing" (a Shakespear play), but I really don't know. 🤔🤷‍♂️😉
07:07 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
This is what I got from Wikipedia: "Tier 2 network is an Internet service provider which engages in the practice of peering with other networks, but which also purchases IP transit to reach some portion of the Internet"...OK, now what the fuck does all this 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 mean?
07:17 PM - Aug 03, 2023 (Edited)
Josol
A
I have no earthly idea what any of this means but if you say its good news then I am happy for Spoutible! 😁
04:52 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Josol.
I think Mr. Bouzy was saying something like T2 isn't necessary for Spoutible to be a social site winner, but I'm not sure. Spoutible was not even mentioned in the article.
07:39 PM - Aug 03, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (bootgrlll) can see their posts

Thunderschnozzle
A
At this point I would consider the media/journalists ignoring Spoutible as a badge of honor. Remember: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Although, in Spoutible's case, I believe all 4 things are happening at the same time. Pretty impressive 👍
02:28 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Raquel
B
I haven't even heard of T2
🤷🏽‍♀️
11:41 AM - Aug 03, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
Ha! One of my friends just told me she was going to comment on that Tech Crunch article but it won't even send her a verification code.

Tech Crunch is either incompetent or really isn't interested in feedback from us mere mortals.
11:04 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Pamela Gee
A
In response to PhoenixWomanMN.
Flagrant entrenched racism
11:32 AM - Aug 03, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}