Courtney Milan
A
For those who don’t know, I’m one of the first two women to go on the record with my real name about sexual harassment from Alex Kozinski, the former Chief Judge of the Ninth Circuit.

It’s not just the romance—I think a lot about the ways we *need* to talk to have hard but necessary discussions.
01:43 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Courtney Milan
A
In response to Courtney Milan.
Could we talk about Deborah Ramirez’s allegations with regard to Kavanaugh here? If not, I don’t have high hopes for the platform.
01:44 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Casey
A
The TOS states that content "with the intent to arouse" is banned, but educational/informational/medical content is not. What you're describing is educational/informational, so not banned.

The conflating doesn't help.
02:18 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Courtney Milan
A
In response to Casey.
Here is the policy. It does not contain any of the language you state.
02:20 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Casey
A
02:26 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Courtney Milan
A
In response to Casey.
Yes click "learn more" and you get a full-page description that flatly does not contain the terms you suggest.

It's badly written. That's the entire point.
02:28 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Courtney Milan
A
That separate pages describing the policy use different language is proof that it was poorly drafted.
02:28 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Nope Nope
A
I'm not even keen on "exceptions MAY be made for…" there, because if a mod thinks that's a *sexy* breastfeeding picture, b'bye…
02:41 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Courtney Milan
A
In response to Nope Nope.
Yes, "may be made" means that it's a violation unless the moderators allow it. "May be" is not the language to use here.
02:42 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}