CALL TO ACTIVISM
A
🚨🚨🚨 MAJOR BREAKING: Former Trump fixer Michael Cohen says there is evidence that Jared Kushner has FLIPPED.

According to legal experts, you can find out a lot about an indictment by looking into names that ARE NOT present within it.

“I believe he is probably a cooperating witness,”
04:12 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Patio Bee
A
In response to CALL TO ACTIVISM.
I hope not. I'd like to see that "milk toast" weasely looking rat in jail.
10:47 PM - Aug 03, 2023
vibeulator
A
Seems like he has his own things to answer to. Hard to believe he would get any kind of a "deal" unless there's more coming.
08:34 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Heather Crowell
A
Yeah. He had no choice. He knew he wouldn’t survive prison. Rats fleeing a sinking ship.
08:12 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Metl Mann
A
Probably cooperatiing on the rigid conditions that they not investigate or prosecute him for his Saudi Arabia and other possibly illegal business dealings from his position in the White House.
06:19 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
My first clue was when Ivanka changed her name from Trump to Kushner a few months ago. Made me chuckle, a lot.
05:02 PM - Aug 03, 2023
PhiNight
A
In response to Alvin The Chipmunk.
Oho! Hadn't heard about that!
Nobody has more incentive to aid the prosecution of a malignant narcissist than their family members, even if those family members aren't in trouble for crimes of their own.
Meanwhile, Jared could help bring his virtual uncle Netanyahu down, given the right incentive.
11:22 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
I say it all the time, but I love Michael Cohen. He knows all these inside people from Trump world personally, and I trust his insight.
04:49 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Kathryn
A
This would be so sweet!
04:27 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Beth D
A
If this is true, I hope kushner only gets a reduced sentence & not immunity.
04:19 PM - Aug 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}