Hope Morningstar
B
Biden needs to do a better job.

I hate that I was strongarmed into voting for him. He isn't protecting our rights. He isn't striving for reforms. He's not getting us better healthcare in the wealthiest nation in the world. People are dying in the streets. He's fighting for the shitty status quo.
03:50 PM - Feb 19, 2023
rob
A
In response to Hope Morningstar.
how were you "strongarmed" [sic]?
05:11 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to rob.
I wasn't going to vote for Trump, and the other candidates weren't viable. You may not like the wording, but it's true.

The other option was to abstain, a vote for the GOP.
05:15 PM - Feb 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (FalseProphet) can see their posts

Hope Morningstar
B
In response to Max Prophet.
Neo-libs are just as bad as the far right. One actively kills people, and the other lets it happen, as Biden does. People think this is ok because he's not openly a monster like Trump.
05:12 PM - Feb 19, 2023
MM
A
I am all for criticisms of any administration. They should all receive it but you are so off base. Everyone of your criticism is countered with legislation he made happen in an extremely polarized country. Come back with some good faith arguments because yours sound ridiculous right now.
04:19 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to MM.
You just accused me of acting in bad faith. Look in the mirror. Cuz I see an agenda.

He is an AWFUL president.
05:20 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
While this does not provide universal health care, it did expand coverage to 4 MILLION more people. As I recall, every Republican in the House voted NO.

https://www.fiercehealthca...
04:14 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
Also, despite decades of unfruitful discussion, the USA is still a two party system. The alternative to Biden in 2020 was DONALD J. TRUMP. Would you have preferred four more years of that scumbag?
04:03 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
Nominated (and supported successful confirmation) of SCOTUS Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson
https://www.whitehouse.gov...
Everything Is Coming Up THRILLHO
A
In response to DeucesWild Bear.
This was objectively good. We can celebrate these wins while also being critical when he falls short.
04:06 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
Signed Executive Order Securing Access to Reproductive and Other Healthcare Services
https://www.whitehouse.gov...
DeucesWild Bear
A
Supported and signed the Respect for Marriage Act:
https://www.hrw.org/news/2...
04:02 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
I respectfully disagree. Recalling that he is the President in a Republic with three co-equal branches of government and not a despotic Emperor with omnipotence, here's just a few things that have been accomplished under his leadership:
04:01 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to DeucesWild Bear.
His party controlled all 3 branches for two years, and they got very little done.
04:04 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DarlynneReads
A
I'll take stability over chaos any day. Not rooting for the status quo, just appreciating that I can breathe again and feel a nascent sense of hope of better things to come. I'm sorry you were strongarmed, apparently he wasn't the President you wanted; for me, he is the President I needed. Peace.
03:57 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Lynn Doan
A
Respectfully disagree. He’s been the right President for the right time in our history.
03:52 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to Lynn Doan.
How do you like those reproductive rights? Cool with trans teens being de-transitioned? Mass shootings to your liking? Increased violence from white nationalists? Book bans?

Don't let him not being Trump blind you, please. Please.
03:56 PM - Feb 19, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}