Hope Morningstar
B
Biden needs to do a better job.

I hate that I was strongarmed into voting for him. He isn't protecting our rights. He isn't striving for reforms. He's not getting us better healthcare in the wealthiest nation in the world. People are dying in the streets. He's fighting for the shitty status quo.
03:50 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Lynn Doan
A
In response to Hope Morningstar.
Respectfully disagree. He’s been the right President for the right time in our history.
03:52 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
How do you like those reproductive rights? Cool with trans teens being de-transitioned? Mass shootings to your liking? Increased violence from white nationalists? Book bans?

Don't let him not being Trump blind you, please. Please.
In response to Lynn Doan.
03:56 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Carolyn
A
That is not Biden. Do you know how the government of the United States works? 3 branches and their powers??
05:17 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to Carolyn.
You are implying he's powerless.
05:21 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Keith Eveslage
A
You're typing as if Biden implemented and supported those policies. He did neither, and is acting to undo them all.
04:28 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to Keith Eveslage.
I am not. He supports some of these policies. Look up his record on race relations, for example. His job is to guide the country to prosperity. He's not a good president. Fascists are murdering people. People are dying of the plague, not to mention other things he's ignoring. No one has healthcare.
04:45 PM - Feb 19, 2023
ChrisKinFLA
A
Blame the GQP, not Biden.
No progress can be made with the GQP controlling the House.
04:00 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to ChrisKinFLA.
You are saying the most powerful person in the country can do that, which is wrong. He can literally do whatever he wants.
04:02 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}