Jennifer Moore Baker
A
Pence not only grew a spine, it is getting bigger!
NewsBot News from the Internet @NewsBot
“The American people deserve to know that President Trump and his advisers didn’t just ask me to pause. They asked me to reject votes, return votes, essentially to overturn the election,” former VP Mike Pence said Wednesday. #NewsHour
03:07 PM - Aug 04, 2023
03:13 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
If he selects Jon Huntsman to be his running mate, Democrats can kiss the election goodbye if they insist upon remaining fractured in the face of horrible xtian oppression. Y’all think it’s bad now? Wait for that christofascist to win an election.
08:24 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Substantion_THEE_ Igra.
I don’t expect Pence to make it to the primary, he may not even make it to the debate stage. Trump supporters are 30% of the republicans base and they wanted to hang him. That number may go up if he turns against trump.
08:49 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Todd Ellis
A
“And as his poll numbers twitched, his spine grew three sizes that day…”
03:55 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Todd Ellis.
I just spit coffee on my keyboard!
03:58 PM - Aug 04, 2023
L Geisenest
A
Sadly, I don’t think it was a spine, but the lesser of two fears. Pence WANTED to follow orders (he ran by DQ to find a way); he just didn’t want to risk the potential consequence of jail etc. He is vocal now b/c tide turned enough, and also now can spin it to his own ends.
03:25 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
No no no. This is all about his own campaign & political expediency. His spine had its opportunity to voluntarily testify to the J6 committee and to be clear with the American public as Trump continued with his stolen election lies.
He's a craven opportunist no better than the rest of them.
03:23 PM - Aug 04, 2023
J Pal
A
This would have been history by now if Pence spoke to the J6 committee.
03:15 PM - Aug 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}