MR eLIAS
A
If Donald Trump is found guilty and does not do prison time. Then you can not say there is justice in America. Do not tell me there is not two America's when it comes to law and order. President's are not god's.
President's are not kings. Evil must have consequences.
03:13 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
03:16 PM - Aug 04, 2023
MR eLIAS
A
Republicans are selling the narrative that Trump in jail would be a spectacle Americans couldn't handle.
But we could handle gun deaths everyday. Loss of abortion rights. Destroying gay rights. Dilution of black, brown minority vote. Can handle NOT HAVING a livable wage. Republicans can fuck off.
In response to Irminsul Harp.
03:26 PM - Aug 04, 2023 (Edited)
William Turner
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
01:29 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Lisa P.
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
I could handle Trump being in prison just fine. It's the possibility of him suffering no consequences for crimes that I can't tolerate.
02:21 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
Americans will be fine if Trump goes to JAIL. In fact, we’ll possibly get better with Trump in jail. It will show that LAWS actually matter. Maybe it will force Republicans to think twice before breaking them! 😝🙄☮️
02:06 PM - Aug 13, 2023
A work in progress
A
In response to Yvette.
Maybe Democrats will think twice and write stronger laws
01:27 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Yvette.
Allison Gill was on @johnfugelsang Tell Me Everything last week.She put it brilliantly when she pointed out all the shit and disease we had to go through in his administration; all the lies and deception and theft.So yes, I'm giddy with all the indictments and will be more than fine if he is jailed.
01:28 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Gary A
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
I'm a curious guy. I'll support the justice system in taking the risk to lock him up so we can see if they're right.
06:11 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Gibson59 💚 🌿 🌬
B
In response to MR eLIAS.
I can only speak for myself but seeing trump in jail wouldn’t bother me at all it’s actually a cause for celebration
03:56 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
03:32 PM - Aug 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}