Hope Morningstar
B
Biden needs to do a better job.

I hate that I was strongarmed into voting for him. He isn't protecting our rights. He isn't striving for reforms. He's not getting us better healthcare in the wealthiest nation in the world. People are dying in the streets. He's fighting for the shitty status quo.
03:50 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
In response to Hope Morningstar.
Nominated (and supported successful confirmation) of SCOTUS Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson
https://www.whitehouse.gov/kbj/
04:03 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Everything Is Coming Up THRILLHO
A
In response to DeucesWild Bear.
This was objectively good. We can celebrate these wins while also being critical when he falls short.
04:06 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
In response to Everything Is Coming Up THRILLHO.
Agreed. We are not Republicans who just blindly support Der Fuhrer. I criticized Biden many times. However, the original post incorrectly notes that Biden has gotten nothing done & regrets voting for him. Given the circumstances of 2020, I am proud I voted for Biden. The alternative was Hell.
04:12 PM - Feb 19, 2023
A
That is not what the original post says. Everything they mention is a failing of the current administration.

They don’t even say they “regret” voting for him, they just seem to wish there was a better democrat running to vote for instead. If that is how they feel, well, that’s how I feel too.
04:16 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
"I hate that I was strongarmed into voting for him." If that's not a synonym for regret, then I don't know what is. Again. we can criticize...we can "wish" for a different candidate. I posted several items that refute the original post's claims. Still don't see a credible, fact based response.
05:24 PM - Feb 19, 2023
A
Lol no you didn’t. Just say you aren’t a serious person. It saves time.
05:42 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
And now you resort to name calling. Who's not a serious person?
06:02 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}