Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Bernice King is the perfect example of an organizer/activist who came to Spoutible and consistently spouts. Even if it's just once or twice a day, she is engaging with the community and also sharing important history and current information. So it shouldn't be that hard for others. @berniceking
09:19 PM - Aug 05, 2023
NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
❤️ @berniceking
09:28 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
I was so happy to see she signed up. I followed her as soon as I saw she was here.

Dr. B.A. King is a joy and a gift.
09:24 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
While I still have some concern about her stance on LGBTQIA rights, and she's relatively silent about it here, I still believe her presence here is important and she's a good example of blue check providing their services without needing "fans" in return.
09:30 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Jasmine
A
Momma knows best! I feel like she’s our collective mother/conscience.
09:22 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
Many Spoutible users read the latest spouts in Explore. Any verified accounts spouting will surely get noticed. 🙂
09:21 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
Thats what I'm saying. This is spouting from a conversation about blue checks not that interested in engaging with community but more just being followed and fawned over, which is why they remain at X or go to Threads or whatever. I use Ms. King as an example of organic involvement.
09:23 PM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}