RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Holy fucking shit y'all! The oath for anybody in the medical field (including Security) is first to do no harm. This pissed me the fuck off that these vulnerable people were just dumped by garbage by the Hospitals. I do hope this gets sent to the feds so they can take care of it.
‘It’s like I’m worthless’: Troubleshooters investigate patient dumping allegations - YouTube

John Boel investigates after multiple reports of patients being dumped out of Louisville hospitals. For more Local News from WAVE: https://www.wave3.com/ ...

09:54 PM - Aug 05, 2023
just alex
A
I guess some on the right do still embrace the teachings of Reagan. This is exactly how he treated patients housed in mental facilities as Gov of CA.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
10:03 PM - Aug 05, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to just alex.
Yeah and these are the same people who thump their Bibles but don't even realize that the Old Testament says that mistreating the vulnerable is a big no-no.
10:05 PM - Aug 05, 2023
just alex
A
Yes! Reagan aligned himself w/evangelical Christians, who never said a word about him tossing mentally ill people on the street.
10:11 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Lilhistorian
A
I remember Reagan, government-taxpayers-shouldn't be paying for mental health care, families should take care of own just like "good ol days" when nobody talked about "that sort of thing." If families didn't, just too damned bad. Beginnings of "nuclear family is dead" mantra, when it never existed.
10:13 PM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}