Jess Martin
A
thread 1/2
Mes amis! I have decided to create a #YouTube channel for my video dumps of my #truffle weekend (and other sorts).

Anyway, I will progressively add more videos over the next week instead of creating my indomitable threads.

But needless to say, it was tres, tres superb. Lunch was magnifique 😘
10:39 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Jess Martin
A
thread 2/2
Bonjour mes amis! Hello from Marulan! - YouTube

Before we started our journey to la truffiere, we had coffee at a Marulan cafe.Here is my greetings to you all! To Ann, Born, Connie, Diane, Giordana, Jim, J...

10:42 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Jess Martin
A
I think the #TruffleFestivals here are still at their early stage because there aren't enough truffle growers. Probably Western Australia would have a better luck because their whole south-west region with #MargaretRiver has those things.

I'm interested in your native American truffles actually...
In response to Russell Wingard.
04:05 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Russell Wingard
A
In response to Jess Martin.
I've read that #oregon is a top destination for #truffles , but I haven't had enough to tell the difference between summer and winter truffles. Apparently we have four different varieties.

Some restaurants offer to shave them on whatever you like, but I usually spend my money on #oysters instead. 🦪
11:30 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Russell Wingard.
I think after our truffle hunt, freshly shaved truffles would go well with freshly shucked oysters. Different taste but if they're both fresh, they'd complement each other.

The truffle farm sold their truffles at $2.50/gram so it was affordable. A 10 gram truffle is enough for four dishes.
03:16 AM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}