Roxxy Riot
A
Things they don't tell you before transition.
Part 1:
The sizes on girl's clothes are basically just made up by an evil wizard. How the hell am I a Medium in one brand but an XL in another.
Literally ridiculous.
08:28 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Roxxy Riot.
And never trust the reality of pockets! They will fake you out with shallow, useless things
08:34 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Klobby L
A
I forgot to check that my front pockets were pockets before buying my last pair of shorts. They are so annoying. Why do they do this to us??
In response to Salma Typhii.
08:43 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
In response to Klobby L.
Revenge. Women used to make large pockets part of their dress. Think medieval chatelaine with scores of keys and household bits to cart around a large, spiral-staired, castle. Right through the era of hoopskirts. It’s modern times when women went to work outside the home.
09:30 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to Kate ChinaKatWrites.
I think it's the obsession with body image. Good forbid pockets make a woman look a little thicker 🙄
09:50 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Klobby L.
Ir they are pockets in the technical sense, but you can only fit a chapstick in them
08:45 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Klobby L
A
I had a scare last month with some back pockets. They were sewn shut. WTH. At least they were functional after I ripped them open
09:21 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Katie Navy Vet
A
I remember growing up that if I had pockets, I wasn't supposed to put anything but a handkerchief in them. I never understood that sh*t.
09:30 AM - Aug 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}