Roxxy Riot
A
Things they don't tell you before transition.
Part 1:
The sizes on girl's clothes are basically just made up by an evil wizard. How the hell am I a Medium in one brand but an XL in another.
Literally ridiculous.
08:28 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
And never trust the reality of pockets! They will fake you out with shallow, useless things
In response to Roxxy Riot.
08:34 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Virginia Crochets and Stuff
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I tried on a pair of pants yesterday that had fake pockets. Like who wants to look like they have pockets but not have actual pockets?
09:28 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Creative AF (She/Her)
A
In response to Virginia Crochets and Stuff.
Oh I HATE that! It’s one thing when they baste the opening closed, but fake pockets are asinine. I’ve got a pair of shorts that I intend to add pockets to, thought they were EXACTLY the same as a pair I had purchased earlier in the year, but alas, they snuck in fake pockets.
10:45 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Klobby L
A
I forgot to check that my front pockets were pockets before buying my last pair of shorts. They are so annoying. Why do they do this to us??
08:43 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Klobby L.
Ir they are pockets in the technical sense, but you can only fit a chapstick in them
08:45 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
In response to Klobby L.
Revenge. Women used to make large pockets part of their dress. Think medieval chatelaine with scores of keys and household bits to cart around a large, spiral-staired, castle. Right through the era of hoopskirts. It’s modern times when women went to work outside the home.
09:30 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Roxxy Riot
A
Right? I'm lucky if I can shove my phone in enough that I'm comfortable with it not just falling out
08:36 AM - Aug 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}